Moringa Seed Oil Extraction Machine / Hemp Oil Extraction Equipment Longlife
Contact Person : Chan
Phone Number : 008613396976533
|Minimum Order Quantity :||1Set/Sets||Price :||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details :||Wooden packing||Delivery Time :||a month|
|Payment Terms :||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram||Supply Ability :||20set/sets per a month|
|Place of Origin :||China (Mainland)||Brand Name :||LTPM CHINA|
|Certification :||CE||Model Number :||LTN Series|
|Power Of Vacuum Pump:||12kw||Concentrate Density (%):||1.2-1.35|
|The Volume Of Extracting:||6||Raw Material Input Capacity (kg):||600-800|
|Capacity Of Concentrating Evaporator:||1500kg/hour||The Time Of Extraction (h):||8|
herb extraction equipment,
solvent extraction plant
Thermal circumfluence extraction & concentration unit is suitable for extraction and concentration of traditional Chinese medicinal herbal. With this unit, it is able to extract and concentrate at the same time, rather than extract first and then concentrate like before.
1. shortening production time: this unit combines extraction and concentration into one machine, and these two processes are proceeding at same time. One cycle only takes 4-6 hours.
2. save over 60% steam, all the secondary steam produced in the concentrating tank goes to extracting tank as heating source, and the extracting solution goes into the concentrating tank at a high temperature, very little heat loss.
3. the solvent is added only one time, and 60% less input of solvent than traditional process. The solvent is recycling in a seal equipment, most of the solvent in the leaves and solution call be recovered (the loss rate is less than 5%) .
4. the yield of extraction is 10-20% higher than traditional process, higher medicinal composition. One unit serves several purposes: extraction, concentration, extracting while concentrating. Compact structure and easy operation.
5. all the components are made from SUS304 and production under seal condition minimize the environmental pollution, avoid penetrating of heavy metal and bacterials, completely in conformity with GMP standard.
6. this unit is running under vacuum condition, so the extracting temperature can be adjusted between 70-80centigrade which is favorable for extracting material which is thermal sensitivity.)
The appearance and characteristics are very close to the low iodine value of linseed oil, but slightly greenish.
The approximate fatty acid composition is: 10.1% saturated acid, 16% oleic acid, 46% linoleic acid, and 28% linolenic acid.
The acid value is 3 mg KOH/g, the iodine value is 149-167, and the relative density is 0.925-0.933 (15/15 ° C). The freezing point is about 16 °C.
The main ingredients are glycerides of linoleic acid, linolenic acid and oleic acid.
Used in industries such as paints and soaps.